We have an Excellent Permanent opportunity for C#/.NET Developer Role with Direct Client in Charlotte, NC
Client is unable to sponsor visa!
Kindly share your updated resume at Email blocked - click to apply if available and interested.
• We are seeking a technical professional with a passion for Production Support who’s interested in further enhancing their development skills. The client’s Production Support team is a global workgroup focused on ensuring application availability and quality through incident, problem, and lifecycle management. Specifically, this role will focus on supporting the internet consumer channel applications by applying knowledge of .NET/IIS or iOS, and Node JS. Our team works as advocates of the customer and of continuous improvement within our function.
Relocation NOT PROVIDED
• Bachelors College degree or equivalent experience
• 4 - 6 years of experience in a large enterprise environment.
• 2+ years of production support experience troubleshooting and debugging issues.
• Agile Development experience
• Analysis skills, applying technical solutions to problems and performance concerns
• Strong working knowledge and support of .NET Applications and Development or iOS/Android
• Experience in ASP.Net, C#, XML, HTML, SQL and Scripting
• Experience in Java Script, AngularJS or Node JS is a plus
Thanks & Regards,
Akashi Sharma, Domain Specialist, Recruitment, The Judge Group
151 S. Warner Rd, Suite 100, Wayne, PA 19087
( (610)600-0296| Toll-free (1800-339-8318 extn. 152 | (US)
URL blocked - click to apply | URL blocked - click to apply
Click to learn more about Judge’s URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply & URL blocked - click to apply Solutions
People powered business solutions
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)
Sql (Programming Language)