To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Muscatine, IA 52761
- Samantha Cupp
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Class A CDL Truck Driver
Kelly Global Talent Solution • Muscatine, IA
Posted 12 days ago
Want an opportunity to make a real difference in the manufacturing industry with a small company environment that gives employees a chance to be seen, appreciated and grow in responsibility?
We are a leading vertically-integrated global manufacturer of chemical products and a leading U.S. manufacturer of ammunition. We are the world’s leading producer or chlor alkali products and Vinyls, the number one supplier of epoxy materials, the number one global seller of membrane caustic soda and chlorinated organics and the number one North American seller of chlorine, bleach and hydrochloric acid. Winchester's principal manufacturing facilities produce and distribute sporting ammunition, law enforcement ammunition, reloading components, small caliber military ammunition and components and industrial cartridges.
We have an opening for a Truck Driver (Tractor Trailer) located in the Muscatine, IA area. The Driver operates a tractor trailer tank truck to deliver hazardous materials and products in a safe and timely manner to regions to be covered within a 300 mile radius of the Muscatine, IA area.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely drive and deliver products
- Complete accurate information for onboard computer system(s) and electronic systems
- Adhere to all safety requirements including wearing all PPE during loading and unloading
- Load tankers to full capacity, ensuring safe and timely deliveries
- Maintain the highest level of customer service
- Maintenance and housekeeping compliances to ensure the cleanliness and upkeep of equipment
- Ensure effective internal and external communications using voice and on-board computer and communication equipment to dispatch office, customer service, and customers
- Comply with all governmental regulations and complete all required documentation in electronic or paper/pencil formats
- Must have Class A CDL with Tanker and Hazmat endorsements
- Must have at least 1 year of tanker experience
- Cannot have more than a month lapse in recent work history
- Must have HSD or GED OR 15 years of driving experience
- MVR records will be reviewed at time of company interview
- No more than 1 non-major ticket in the last year
- No more than 2 non-major tickets in the past 3 years
- No more than 1 commercial wreck in the past 3 years
- Driver will be provided a dedicated truck that is 2013 or newer
- Driver is expected to work out in the elements during loading and unloading process.
- Company Trucks are equipped with Drive-Cams monitored by third party.
- Recording engaged when there is a hard stop, collision, etc.
- Cameras are forward facing, inward facing, and on both sides.
- Day Shift- 12 to 14 hour days
- $23.50 per hour
- Overtime after 40 hours
- Sign on Bonus: $2,000 (Paid after 1 year of service)
- Yearly variable comp bonus (Paid at the beginning of each year)
- Medical Plans
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Prescription Drug Plan
- 401K Savings Plans
- 2 weeks of PTO after 1 year of service
- Paid Holidays
- Local (Home Daily)
Note: This opportunity is not managed by your local branch. Please contact your remote recruiter, Samantha at 810-429-0989 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for any inquiries.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.