Are you a Caring and Compassionate person looking for a more rewarding career?
Do you have a caring heart and a willingness to learn?
Home Instead WANTS YOU on our Team!!!! ***** $1,000 Sign on Bonus ***** (Must meet eligibility requirements)
Serving UNION, SNYDER & NORTHUMBERLAND County areas!$13.00-$15.00/hourPotential for up to 35+ hours per weekWe offer an excellent Benefit Package for all Team Members:
Competitive Pay, Paid Training
401K with company match,
***Paid Time Off***
***Client Referral Bonus***
***Employee Referral Bonus***
Aflac Supplemental Insurance, Teladoc
Verizon/Sprint Wireless Discounts, Bonus Opportunities,
Annual CAREGiver Events, 24/7 office support.APPLY NOW !!!
www.homeinstead.com/586or call Valerie @
to schedule an interview
We have a variety of Part-time shifts available to match your lifestyle;
days, evenings, weekends and overnight shifts. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to lift, pull or push 25lbs
- Ability to stand, bend, twist, stoop, kneel, reach and maneuver steps
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Must be a least 18 years of age
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Have Reliable transportation
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED preferred
**Previous experience preferred but not necessary. Paid skills training provided by Home Instead**Are you still thinking of making that change to a more rewarding career?Does the idea of giving back to our Senior population by helping them stay safe in their homes appeal to you?
570-522-6533 to speak with Christine Become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
Serving Union, Snyder, and Northumberland Counties.EOEEach Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Setting Appointments