To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hackensack, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
Aveanna Healthcare • Hackensack, NJ
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Aveanna Healthcare, delivers a one-of-a-kind continuum of care, seeking to provide our clients with the highest quality of life. As part of the Aveanna Healthcare Continuum of Care, we offer in-home personal care to help clients maintain good personal hygiene including bathing, shaving, grooming, dressing, and maintain a healthy and safe environment. Freedom Home Healthcare Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) will plan, prepare and may feed the client nutritious meals, provides medication reminders and completes errands when instructed to do so by the nurse.
Aveanna Healthcare is hiring compassionate Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA) to assist with certain treatments that are ordered and approved by the physician and supervised by the Registered Nurse. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Freedom Home Healthcare is the place for you!
- Completion of the 9th grade or its equivalent; prefer high school graduate.
- Ability to speak, to comprehend, to read and write English consistent with job requirements.
- Completion of a basic aide training program consistent with state and federal requirements and for which a certificate was obtained.
- Satisfactory performance on a competency evaluation and annual reevaluation.
- Completion of one year’s employment as a personal care aide, nurse’s aide or in another healthcare related field preferred.
- Has the emotional and mental maturity necessary for establishing and maintaining a good work relationship with client, client’s family, and the personnel of the company.
- Must have available, reliable transportation to and from assignments.
Aveanna Healthcare believes in providing the highest quality care delivered with extraordinary service, and we deliver on this mission through our outstanding team of clinicians and client service professionals who go above and beyond to create an environment of comfort, consistency, and normalcy for our patients and their families.
We consider it both a privilege and an honor when we are able to welcome a new patient into our Aveanna Healthcare family. Our care is always delivered from a place of heartfelt compassion and empathy, and our clinical, customer service, and operations teams work together in unique synergy to deliver care that exceeds our patients’ expectations.