To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Harvey, IL
- Atkore International Inc
- Phone: 708-915-1508
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Atkore International • Harvey, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Atkore International Group Inc. is a leading manufacturer of Electrical Raceway products, primarily for the non-residential construction and renovation markets, and Mechanical Products -amp; Solutions for the construction and industrial markets. Our mission is to be the customer-rsquo;s first choice for electrical raceway and mechanical products and solutions, by providing unmatched quality, delivery and value based on sustainable excellence in strategy, people and processes.
Our business is comprised of two reporting segments, Electrical Raceway and Mechanical Products -amp; Solutions, with total annual revenue of $1.6 B. Electrical Raceway has 2 business units, Cable Solutions and Conduit -amp; Fittings, totaling just over $1B in annual revenue. Mechanical Products is a stand-alone business unit with about $600M in annual revenue.
Our global locations include 58 manufacturing and distribution centers in the US, Canada, the United Kingdom, China, Australia, and New Zealand with over 3,600 employees.
Allied Tube -amp; Conduit - a part of Atkore International - is currently searching for a Financial Analyst to be based out of the Harvey, Illinois facility. Reporting to the Senior Controller, this person will be responsible for the business in all aspects of planning, forecasting, reporting, and business decision support for designated businesses.
- Performs forecasting, analysis and month end close activities in timely and accurate manner.
- Contribute to the monthly / quarterly forecast cycle ensuring sound assumptions are factored in to the business unit-rsquo;s financial projections. Works with other functions to collect necessary inputs.
- Create and distribute daily, weekly and monthly business results related to SBU shipments, working capital metrics, weekly financial forecast for the current month and other key performance indicators (KPI-rsquo;s) for the SBU.
- Prepare and complete the month end financial close process including journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations and corporate supplemental reporting templates and compliance reporting.
- Prepare analysis for key commercial expenses including, but not limited to, freight expense, customer rebate programs and commissions.
- Provides weekly updates on performance to targets from a financial and pricing perspective.
- Understanding and compliance with Atkore policies for accounting and internal controls.
- Provide sound financial analysis and develop financial tools and models to support decision making within the business.
- Prepares financial reports and statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system, consolidation and reporting system, and various subsystems in use at Atkore.
- Analyze results and report variances against budget and expectations. Recommend corrective actions as indicated by performance to meet P-amp;L and working capital targets.
- Partner with broader financial team to facilitate standardization of financial reporting, planning, and analysis.
- Provide analytical and reporting support at product-line and customer level.
- Participate in key business initiatives, perform benchmarking and other ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree in finance or accounting.
- Minimum 5 - 7 years experience in finance and accounting.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office with expert level Excel skills.
- Experience with AS400, JDE, and HFM / Essbase is preferred.
- Experience with manufacturing and Lean principles (Gemba walks, Kaizens, etc) is a plus.
- Capacity to perform at a high level in a fast paced multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Demonstrate and promote our key Atkore values of Accountability, Teamwork, Integrity, Respect, and Excellence through actions and decisions.
Our Culture Drives Value
Atkore-rsquo;s culture is created from the disciplined use of the Atkore Business System (ABS), which is a critical part of our mission and a foundational system based on excellence in People, Strategy, and Processes, tied together with Lean Daily Management (LDM) to manage and sustain the business we have today, and Strategy Deployment Process (SDP) to create the business we aspire to become.
Having the right talent in the right roles enables successful ABS execution, improves our customer-rsquo;s experience, and delivers breakthrough results. Said another way, that-rsquo;s how we win!
Great Leaders Drive Value
Atkore is committed to creating an engaged and aligned workplace that helps drive an accountable and performance-based culture. Our team possesses a willingness to strive for breakthrough results, stays focused on being standout leaders, and fully supports decisions of the Company after robust debate. We consistently live the Atkore mission, learn our strategic priorities and link behaviors to those priorities, all in a way that-rsquo;s consistent with our core values. Together, we build stronger leaders and improve customer satisfaction which positively increases the overall value of the enterprise.
Atkore Delivers Value to You
By joining Atkore, you can expect to receive a competitive salary in addition to a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, as well as life, accident and disability insurance. In addition, Atkore offers wellness programs and employee assistance resources to help employees achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Our dedicated employees are recognized for their commitment to our customers and making our company better than it was the day before.
Atkore International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate because of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, military veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Atkore International is a diverse company that believes its employees are the foundation for investing in its future, through the understanding that awareness and acceptance of our individual difference enhance inclusion and promote engagement and alignment. Diversity and inclusion are keys to growing our business and providing a work environment that fosters contributions by all employees.
Join our team and align yourself with an industry leader!