To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA 98109
- Volt Workforce Solutions
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Program Assistant, Global Non-Profit Organization
Volt • Seattle, WA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for more than just a job? A role where you can really have an impact and make a difference in the lives of millions of people across the world? Volt Workforce Solutions has partnered with one of the world's largest non-profit organizations based in Seattle, Washington to look for innovative, energetic and collaborative individuals to support their team.
This organization works with local communities both in developing nations and in the United States to help people lift themselves out of hunger and extreme poverty. They also work to ensure the basic human necessities of safety, security and access to education are made available to the communities they work with.
This is a Program Assistant role, where you will work with the organization's top executives to manage their complex schedules, coordinate travel, organize meetings and events, and provide general support to the team.
- Heavy travel and schedule management, including both domestic and international travel. You will be responsible for managing multiple complex calendars. Attention to detail and stellar organizational skills are key
- Organizing and planning of a variety of events including conferences and meetings
- Preparation of meeting, agenda, and presentation materials
We're looking for candidates with 3+ years in an administrative role supporting senior level staff, preferably in a complex and fast-paced organization, interacting intensively with internal and external contacts. If you thrive on staying busy and playing logistical puzzles, this is definitely a role for you!
- Passion for philanthropy and interest in working for a non-profit that has global impact
- Experience with domestic and international travel
- High degree of adaptability and professionalism; ability to take direction from multiple team members
- Attention to detail is absolutely necessary, while not losing sight of the big picture. Candidates who can think through all of the details and impacts of events, meetings, and changes of schedules will thrive in this role
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; Familiarity with Visio and SharePoint is also preferred
This role comes with special benefits that are provided due to our partnership with this Client:
- 10 paid holidays
- Bonus pay for every 1500 hours worked
- A prepaid Orca Card
- 401K Plan
- Sick Leave
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- And More!
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and redeployment assistance.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.