To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
- Phone: 8136361014
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Accounting Analyst
Aston Carter • Tampa, FL
Posted 1 month ago
If you are looking for an opportunity to jump start your career, or your pockets, we have an opening that will do just that!
We are seeking a Senior Accounting Analyst for a consulting opportunity, with potential to go permanent, with a multi-billion dollar company, right here in Tampa!
This opportunity is paying up to $41 an hour, offering full benefits, and overtime (Yes, full benefits while working as a consultant)!
If you are interested in this position, please apply below!
MUST have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required with 5+ years of accounting experience
- Knowledge of GAAP, auditing/Sarbanes Oxley standards
- Prior cash reconciliation accounting experience a strong plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook) with advanced Excel skills
- SAP experience preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to details
- Responsible for the analysis and internal management reporting of various aspects of company's North American business units, including pension and post-retirement, various forms of incentive compensation, and group insurance liabilities
- Analyze data obtained from internal and external parties to determine the appropriate balance prior to recording journal entries, and preparation of supporting schedules and internal management reports
- Lead the quarterly balance sheet fluctuation analyses for the Corporate business unit as well as various other special projects requiring a high degree of analysis
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.