Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Functional Area Supervisor
PAE has an opportunity for a Functional Area Supervisor to join our team on our Federal Government contract. THIS SCA POSITION PAYS $18.49/HOUR
The Functional Area Supervisor is responsible for oversight of an assigned location within a single geographic location. The Functional Area Supervisor shall ensure that the site is operating efficiently and effectively in all areas to include equipment, maintenance, contractor staff, and security.
Essential duties and responsibilities for the position include the following:
• Responsible for ensuring that work performed in his/her functional area is performed to optimum quality standards and provides procedures and retraining to employees in the section.
• Supervises functional area staff and provides guidance on issues such as administration, property control, facility maintenance, safety, security, customer service, and daily production and staffing as required by the contract
• Communicates frequently with staff to ensure they are informed of relevant program announcements, issues, etc.
• Schedules staff in accordance with staffing model
• Tracks the progress of all activities in his/her functional area and reports the status to the Site Manager or Assistant Site Manager
• Prepares and submits timely and accurate reports to management. Deliverables may include production reports, customer service reports, employee timesheet reports, employee training records and evaluations, quarterly inventory of Government Furnished Property (GFP), Significant Incident Reports, and other documents as necessary or requested
• Conducts frequent internal quality audits
• Reviews and approves the daily production report of each clerk assigned, paying particular attention to their achievement of performance standards on a daily basis
• Ensures that the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for his/her area of responsibility is used, understood, and kept up to date.
• Trains new employees using the SOP and other training tools and documentation as issued
• Ensures adherence to company and Program workplace policies and coordinates with management and PMO HR on resolution of personnel behavior or performance issues
• Maintains close coordination with the Site Manager and or Assistant Site Manager on operational issues
• Maintains a professional and cooperative relationship with government agency personnel
• Ensures all documents and records required for the administration of the site are properly maintained
• Oversee equipment, maintenance, contractor staff, and security
• Submits timely recruiting and employment documents, as required
• Takes initiative and completes work of supervised staff, as required
• Ability to obtain and maintain a government clearance (if not already cleared)
• Active current Secret clearance with DOD or ability to obtain clearance at that level
• Must successfully complete a drug screening
• Must be computer literate, be able to enter data at a reasonable rate, express or exchange ideas by the spoken word
• Must pass the PAE Core Skills Computer Assessment
• Strong attention to detail
Other Essential Qualifications:
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and relate well to others
• Ability to show initiative and commitment to the company’s goals
• Ability to readily adapt to changing requirements
• Strong commitment to performing and producing at the highest level of quality at all times
• Ability to manage individual workflow effectively and improve processes when necessary
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers both in written and verbal communications
• Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
Minimum Experience, Education and Licensure:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• At least 1 year of prior administrative and/or customer service experience
• Comprehension of basic computer programs
• 1 year of experience utilizing Microsoft Office, including Excel
• External candidates must have at least two (2) years of management or supervisory experience
• Internal candidates cannot have any verbal or written warnings within the last 3 months, possess a professional demeanor and must be recommended by their current supervisor. One (1) year of previous supervisory or management experience preferred
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Previous supervisory experience preferred
• Prior experience working with the public is preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to sit or stand for long periods of time, stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, office equipment, or supplies. Use fingers and hands to type or write; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee must also be able to conduct repetitive body movements, push, reach, stoop and/ or bend and lift up to 45 pounds repetitively at times.
This position is primarily performed in a traditional office environment but may also include all other work environments as required.
From our founding in 1955, PAE has offered enduring support for the essential missions of a wide range of customers, including the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. To support our customer’s complex missions around the world, PAE’s current portfolio includes capabilities in aviation, capacity building and stabilization, critical infrastructure, expeditionary logistics, identity and information management solutions, integrated security solutions, test and training ranges, and training solutions; and enterprise-level technology products and software.
Over the past several years, PAE has increased the breadth of services we offer our customers by integrating companies with proven capabilities and a customer-focused workforce culture. Today, the approximately 20,000 members of our global workforce perform with excellence and dedication in over 60 countries, on all seven continents, in some of the world’s most challenging regions. We attribute our success to the quality of our work and the integrity and high ethical standards that define our business operations.
As we grow, the values that have set us apart over the past six decades continue to guide our company in leading with integrity and excellence. We are strongly committed to diversity, recognizing our success depends on bringing together a wide range of perspectives, skills and experiences to find the most innovative, cost-effective solutions for our customers. Above all, PAE dedicates itself to the missions of our customers. The entire workforce maintains a focus and commitment on delivering the highest quality of support of the critical work of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply