Child Guidance Resource Centers has a strong need for a full-time Blended Case Manager for our Blended Case Management program in our Chester County location!
What is Blended Case Management? Case Management is a stand-alone service which assists eligible children and families with mental illness to achieve success in their recovery from a variety of mental health diagnoses. Individuals are empowered with education, the means to access resources and guidance in making informed choices. Case Management works to maximize an individual and family’s ability to live independently and productively in the community. The Blended Case Manager would be responsible for meeting with families in their homes, schools, and community throughout Chester County. Along with salary and benefits, Case Managers are eligible for a performance-based incentive plan.
• Bachelor Degree in behavioral health related field required.
• Minimum of one (1) year working in a child/adolescent service system provider (CASSP).
• Ability to work effectively with clients, staff and administration.
• Knowledge of crisis management techniques including de-escalation techniques and physical interventions required.
• Ability to exercise initiative, problem solving and decision making techniques.
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Valid driver’s license and own transportation required.
• Must be able to work flexible hours including day, evening and weekends as necessary.
CGRC offers a relaxed working environment with flexible work schedules that allow for a healthy work-life balance. We encourage and support staff career development and there are always opportunities for you to learn and grow within the organization. We have a competitive compensation package and special benefits and you and your family can also enjoy discounts and offers through our Tickets at Work Program. CGRC is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
CGRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Complex Problem Solving