A rapidly growing logistics company in the Montgomery County area is looking to hire a Project Manager with expertise in logistics and supply chain. The job description is listed below. If you're interested in learning more, please apply with the most recently updated copy of your resume.
- Background in leading projects in the Logistics and Operations Mgt field
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Proven experience managing large, complex cross functional development and implementation programs to deliver technical solutions across multiple project teams and organizational units
- Proven ability to manage diverse highly complex programs and ensure effective collaboration and communication across business and technology stakeholders and multiple geographies
- Strong business expertise, keen understanding of business needs, and ability to ensure technical solutions, strategies, practices, and governance deliver business and customer value
- Proficient at Microsoft Project
- Experience with various Project Management methodologies
- Experience in standardizing work, building procedures and improving performance on repeatable business processes
- Experience with Fulfillment operations in a B2C environment with experience in WMS preferred
- Successful track record of delivering on agreed upon business objectives and performance on key metrics
- Highly effective communication and negotiation skills in all mediums and throughout all levels of the organization
- Experience with program management office planning and operations activities
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience working with e-commerce companies preferred
- Six Sigma & Lean experience preferred
- Experience in e-commerce logistics world is a clear advantage
The Project Manager will lead implementation, operations and development teams to deliver key strategic projects for our partners in the Omni channel fulfillment operations group. Projects may include but are not limited to new client launches, new building launch, and existing client service offering improvements like regional fulfillment. The candidate will be expected to effectively manage resources, schedules and dependencies through the full development life cycle (planning, analysis, design, build, test and deployment) . The candidate will work in close coordination with the Fulfillment Operations, Technology, Transportation/Logistics & Client Success teams for successful quality delivery on time, in scope and within budget. This position will report to the Director of Fulfillment Services PMO
- Successful planning, statusing, and delivery of multiple, simultaneous projects
- Collaboration with cross functional teams to build well-structured plans
- Communicate clearly and demonstrate leadership skills to establish a common understanding of project timelines, milestones, and expectations on delivery
- Provide direction to project resources, monitor development efforts, assemble key project deliverables, and intelligently identify issues and risks requiring escalation when reporting project status
- Closely monitor change requests and assist with prioritization and decision making for changes
- Schedule and facilitate project status meetings and advise management on the effects change requests will have on schedule and resources
- Effectively communicate project implementation options that affect cost, schedule, quality, and risk to stakeholders and offer recommendations based on these elements
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting URL blocked - click to apply.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
Project Life Cycle
Measure Project Progress
Costs For Projects