To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reno, NV 89521
- Kelly Jiang
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly IT Resources • Reno, NV
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Location: Reno, NV
Duration: Direct Hire
The Network Systems Administrator works under the direction of the IT Director and in coordination with IT peers, IT Contractor and team members. This individual is to deliver computing tools and systems support which meet customer expectations. The Network Systems Administrator is responsible for provisioning, installation/configuration and maintenance of hardware and software and any other related infrastructure.
- Work as a team player providing support to immediate and remote team members
- Assist the business with delivery of services infrastructure which enable and empower users
- Plan, organize and control the installation of computer hardware, computer software, peripheral and computer equipment
- Provide support for and manage user’s mobile devices, tablets, p.c.’s and other computing equipment
- Set up, manage and maintain new employee’s network and email accounts
- Maintain ESX, VM, HyperV servers and computers and other related virtualization hardware and software
- Create and maintain tools and scripts needed to automate common admin tasks
- Maintain Windows 2008, 2012, 2016 Server, Windows 7, 8, 10
- Provide backup for the following corporate services: DNS, DHCP, Email, Spam and Antivirus protection
- Deliver on-time support through the use of the help desk, phone calls and personal visits
- Deliver laptops, desktops, iPhones, iPads and other devices according to standard and on time
- Provide networking support for network related issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Technology or equivalent
- At least eight years of experience in the Information Technology field
- Able to work in a team environment as a successful contributor
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and desire to accomplish goals
- Team oriented and hard work ethic, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn and support new applications
- Adapts to rapid and ongoing changes in technology
- Ability to fulfill customer requests while maintaining corporate process strategy and standards
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high- visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.