Hilton Hawaiian Village is seeking a Director of Restaurants to direct and administer the activities and services of the property's food and beverage outlets in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
As the largest hotel in Hilton's portfolio, our property boasts over 2880 guest rooms, 200,000 sq. ft. of indoor/outdoor event space, and nine (9) restaurants, bars, and cafes. What will I be doing?
As a Director of Restaurants, you would be responsible for directing and administering the activities and services of multiple restaurants in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Plan and direct all aspects of restaurant operations to include, but not limited to, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, conducting counselling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Initiate and implement up-selling techniques to promote restaurant food and beverage and services and to maximize overall revenue, including, but not limited to, creating new menus and cross-selling products and services hotel-wide
- Recruit, interview and train team members
What are we looking for?
- Three (3) or more years of experience managing a high-volume, full-service restaurant operation
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting
- Multi-outlet management and hotel experience strongly desired
- Passion for customer service, with the ability to lead a tenured team in delivering exceptional guest experiences
- Desire to work in a hands on capacity requiring a strong floor presence
- Open availability to work varying days and hours as business requires
- Union experience preferred
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Rr N Arr
W Foodw W Food Bevw