To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manchester, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Test Technician - Manchester, NH
Hubbell Inc • Manchester, NH
Posted 1 month ago
47 East Industrial Park Drive
Manchester NH 03109
The Engineering Test Lab Technician performs testing of electrical connectors and components for compliance to specifications as required by engineering department and certification agencies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up electrical and mechanical test equipment for the testing of products and materials.
- Prepare data sheets, graphs, charts and test procedures as needed.
- Perform standard and developmental tests on electrical devices and/or components.
- Record the test results and related information using proper lab procedures and prepare formal test reports for submittal to engineering.
- Assist certification agency representatives in the inspection and testing of electrical devices and their associated products.
- Assist the test lab engineers and lab leader in the maintenance, repair, calibration, construction and design of test lab equipment.
- Read and understand applicable requirements of regulatory bodies such as UL, CSA, ANSI, IEC and the National Electrical Code (NEC) to determine how products are to be tested and evaluated.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- 1 (+) years experience in an engineering or quality test lab environment.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Good working knowledge and understanding of electrical and mechanical testing used in a lab environment.
- Proficiency using business software such as, Word, Excel, MS Project and Access.
- Technical writing skills for producing lab reports and procedures.
High School Diploma
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.