To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
840 Grier Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager - Casino Marketing Analytics (Corporate)
MGM Resorts International • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 21 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As the Casino Marketing Analytics Manager in the Enterprise Analytics team at MGM Resorts International, you will be the driving force behind the discovery of new avenues toward marketing strategy and performance measurement for a premiere organization. As part of our team, you’ll work with professionals at our family of resorts – as well as those in the corporate executive level – to implement analytics initiatives that move the company forward. There is no organization like this – and there is no opportunity like it, either. This full-time role is located on site at Bellagio Resort & Casino on the iconic Las Vegas Strip. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and MGM Resorts International policies, practices and procedures.
- You will be a key player in analyzing marketing spend and campaign performance across our diverse portfolio of properties, as well as our corporate departments.
- You will be relied on to review findings, make recommendations, and provide insight into how to improve our allocation of marketing dollars and performance measurement while prioritizing critical projects.
- Balance new insight against current projects and continually seek innovation through ongoing networking and research efforts.
- As a battle-tested professional, we’ll look to you to manage multiple projects and supervise your junior team. This is your chance to leverage your skills toward growth and advancement within an organization that is a global leader in the gaming / entertainment / hospitality industries.
- Perform other job related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Applied Mathematics, Industrial Engineering or other related field; or equivalent education and work experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in relevant subject area expertise (e.g., industry or function).
- Proven ability to drive business performance through operational insights and analytics.
- Advanced Excel skills, Cognos or similar Business Intelligence system.
- Demonstrated understanding of general marketing principles and strategy components
- Experience with data visualization
- Ability to turn data into an actionable story for Enterprise Analytics to act on consistently
- Strong relationship building, verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Engineering or related field.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.