To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McDonough, GA 30253
- Hiring Manager
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Assurance Associate
Kelly Scientific Resources • McDonough, GA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Quality Assurance Associate
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Associate for a major food company in the Mcdonough, GA area. This company is a consistent leader in its field, and is highly respected for its high quality goods and scope of products and services. Candidates with experience in an FDA regulated manufacturing environment are highly desired for this great contract opportunity.
Candidates must be open to working 2nd shift.
- Conduct laboratory testing on raw and finished materials including sensory, pH, moisture analysis, viscosity, odor, and flavor testing, among others
- Analyze data from analytical and quality testing
- Interpret QC data from use of amylographs, moisture testing, fat analyzers, and protein analysis
- Calibrate equipment and thermometers to maintain accuracy
- Maintain HACCP system policies and a safe work environment
- Associate’s Degree in Science or H.S. diploma with experience in quality, auditing, and FDA regulated manufacturing environments
- 2 years experience within an FDA regulated manufacturing facility preferred
- Working knowledge of sensory evaluation theory and methodology
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.