Quality Assurance Associate
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Associate for a major food company in the Mcdonough, GA area. This company is a consistent leader in its field, and is highly respected for its high quality goods and scope of products and services. Candidates with experience in an FDA regulated manufacturing environment are highly desired for this great contract opportunity.
Candidates must be open to working 2nd shift.
- Conduct laboratory testing on raw and finished materials including sensory, pH, moisture analysis, viscosity, odor, and flavor testing, among others
- Analyze data from analytical and quality testing
- Interpret QC data from use of amylographs, moisture testing, fat analyzers, and protein analysis
- Calibrate equipment and thermometers to maintain accuracy
- Maintain HACCP system policies and a safe work environment
- Associate’s Degree in Science or H.S. diploma with experience in quality, auditing, and FDA regulated manufacturing environments
- 2 years experience within an FDA regulated manufacturing facility preferred
- Working knowledge of sensory evaluation theory and methodology
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Product Quality Assurance
Hazard Analysis And Critical Control Points