We are looking for a rock star Outside Sales / Account Manager to join our team! We are an organization driven by excellence and looking for people who are excited by the opportunity to grow with us!Responsibilities:
* As an account manager, you will build relationships with personal injury law firms to expand our attorney referral base.
* Attend work events and networking events
* Take clients out to lunches, dinners, and meetings to grow and maintain relationships. Expense account will be provided.
* In addition to face-to-face meetings, contact inside sales through our CRM sales software.
* Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts.
* Educate other companies on how our services can benefit them and their clients.
* Exercise diligence in planning, follow-up, and closing deals by working with other personnel to facilitate the accumulation and prompt return of requisite documents.Qualifications:
* High energy, ambitious, and reliable.
* Highly socially competent, comfortable creating friendly relationships over meals, drinks, etc.
* Pleasant upbeat personality.
* Proven ability to build and maintain relationships, meet goals, and generate results.
* Excellent written/verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
* Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced environment.
* Strong organizational, planning, and multitasking skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.