To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Amherst, NY 14221
- Gates Ryan
- Phone: 7169321456
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Associate
Aerotek • Amherst, NY
Posted 28 days ago
The Customer Service Associate will be taking inbound calls (about 70-100 per day) from customers and helping them with a variety of questions including order processing, tracking, billing issues, technical support, directing and probing. Associate will also answer questions via live chat and email, but will primarily be taking calls
- Strong desire to help and take ownership of customer issues, escalating when necessary, to provide appropriate solutions
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills and display high emotional intelligence
- Good comprehension skills - ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Maintain a calm and positive attitude when dealing with difficult customers or complaints
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving and organizational skills including decision making, time management, and resolving customer inquiries in a timely and friendly manner
- Follow procedures pertaining to customer feedback and complaints
- Provide customer assistance in tracking packages, locating or replacing orders, and issuing returns
- Familiarity with Windows, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills above 45 words per minute
- Maintain working knowledge of all relevant ERP and CRM procedures
- High school diploma or higher
- Associates or higher preferred, but experience trumps education
- 3+ years of call center customer service experience
- Proficiency with basic Microsoft Office programs. Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Typing skills of 45+ WPM
- Experience with an ERP and CRM system preferred. SAP specifically is ideal
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.