To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newport Beach, CA 92660
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Chipotle Mexican Grill • Newport Beach, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
First things first: Yes, you do get lots of free Chipotle.
Now, we should actually tell you about the role and see if you want to swipe right.
If you have a passion for leading excellence in print, graphic and digital production, bring it. We’re looking for someone fanatical about elevating the Chipotle brand with the ability to manage multiple projects across various functions of the organization. The Production Manager role reports into our Director, Brand Creative.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Directly manage a team of 3 production coordinators who will focus on photography, in-store displays, or all print and digital marketing assets
- Work closely with Sr. Project Manager to ensure Production team is meeting production deadlines and is prioritizing projects effectively
- Step in to help with hands on production work as necessary, this is a small agile team with an all-in mentality
- Proofread and QC all work before sending out for production
- Participate in creative meetings to understand scope and objectives of all projects, and associated deadlines
- Mentor team and implement best practices as necessary to ensure strong work and personal growth in all employees
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- 6-8 years of experience in a corporate marketing, advertising agency or similar environment managing a team of production artists/coordinators
- Strong understanding of best practices within production for digital, print and video with the ability to trouble shoot various file types
- A Portfolio showcasing hands on skill within production across all mediums (digital, print, in-store, etc.)
- Experience working cross functionally with creative, marketing and project management teams with a dedication to hitting deadlines
- Must be highly organized, adaptable and capable of multi-tasking under deadlines in a fast-paced environment and working in a collaborative environment
- Strong proficiency within Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Previous experience working within a Project Management Application a plus
- Leadership experience in guiding and inspiring teams and individuals to produce their best work
- Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Love working in dynamic, creative and fast-paced environment
WHO WE ARE
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by serving responsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredients without artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Chipotle had nearly 2,500 restaurants as of December 31, 2018 in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size that owns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 70,000 employees passionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtime leader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making its food more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with a demonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainable business practices. Steve Ells, founder and executive chairman, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. For more information or to place an order online, visit WWW.CHIPOTLE.COM.
CULTIVATING A BETTER WORLD
Food served fast doesn’t have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has always done things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing the face of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts to shift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue to learn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better food accessible to everyone.Primary Location: California - Newport Beach - 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998) Work Location: 9998 - 610 Newport Office-(09998) 610 Newport Center Drive Newport Beach 92660