To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raymond, ME 04071
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Sinclair Broadcast Group • Raymond, ME
Posted 5 days ago
Based in Raymond, Maine, Dielectric LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and is a leading provider of innovative broadcast products. From remote stations to major markets, Dielectric delivers products for every need since 1942 and prides itself on being a solution-oriented engineering company. The Company is a trusted partner of broadcasters worldwide. We design, engineer, and manufacture antennas, combiners, switches, diplexers, transmission lines and waveguides for television, and FM radio. We collaborate with the consultant community, as well as with its customers' engineering staffs, to design advanced and reliable antenna systems.
We are currently seeking a full-time Accounts Receivable Specialist who will perform Accounts Receivable tasks to assist the Controller and Operations Accounting Manager. The successful candidate will have manufacturing experience, attention to detail, and the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment. This position will report to the Operations Accounting Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the Invoicing process for all shipping invoices through Accounts Receivable.
- Ensure accurate and complete invoices are sent to customer.
- Create invoice adjustments, credits, refunds as necessary.
- Assist bill plan manager with research for bill plan reconciliation, customer account reconciliation.
- Assist in compliance and audits.
- Assist to resolve issues with billing and customer inquiries.
- Work closely with customer service and shipping departments at Dielectric, as well as corporate investment accounting group in Baltimore.
- Other related duties & projects as assigned.
- Strong working knowledge of Accounts Receivable and Collections
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, and other Microsoft applications
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe PDF writer
- Strong communication skills; both written and oral
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in efficient manner
- Ability to work as part of a team in a deadline-oriented environment
- Oracle experience is a plus
- Manufacturing environment experience a plus
Dielectric is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace!