To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anchorage, AK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr Client Manager
Key Bank- Corporate • Anchorage, AK
Posted 1 month ago
Sr. Treasury Services Client Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION FORMAT
The following Job Description format is required to ensure compliance with employment regulations including but not limited to the Americans With Disabilities Act, Title VII and Executive Order 11246.
JOB TITLE: TREASURY SVCS – CLIENT MGR & SR TREASURY SVCS – CLIENT MGR
ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF)
As an integral member to the Treasury Management (TM) Corporate Bank Sales team, collaborates to acquire, expand and retain business clients who have treasury management needs. Maintains the “first point of contact” role for any customer service needs, inquiries or problems and ensures that clients receive a full and effective after-sales experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Independently collaborates with partners to expand and retain business clients who have treasury management needs.
- Own maintenance of cash management services to fully meet the needs of existing clients including project completion and tracking (e.g. product/service updates and upgrades; new service level introduction/enhancements, compliance projects, etc.) as well as necessary review of any existing services utilized.
- Prepare, deliver, and review agreements.
- Adhere to all Risk policies and procedures including ECP Risk Testing initiatives.
- Mentor and coach Client Managers on team
- Independently initiate and conduct necessary research that may need to be done in conjunction with on-going client needs.
- Generate cross-sell leads to sales teams and take lead position in regular Client Management sales initiatives
- Maintain a more significant or in depth portfolio/work load than that of a Treasury Client Manager
In some cases and on some teams the following job functions may also apply:
- Partner with the Implementation Specialist Team on more complex client implementations
- For more complex client implementations, will work with Client Implementation Specialist to manage the request for new product set-up, ensuring timely processing of Client Service Orders (CSO’s), verifying products are properly set-up in accordance with published service level agreements, providing technical support and training to clients concerning product usage and functionality and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Working with the Customer Account Maintenance (CAM) Group, open new DDA accounts field incoming client calls to effectively resolve questions, problems or concerns regarding account opening and/or maintenance requests within established service level agreements.
- Bachelor's Degree or similar work experience with 3 or more years of banking or cash management experience
- Demonstrated success in a customer service environment
- Possess strong independent analytical and data mining skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Previous experience presenting to clients
- Self-motivated and ability to participate effectively in a highly collaborative work team
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and handle difficult situations while maintaining strong personal relationships
- Detail oriented and ability to follow through
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated understanding of working capital
- Capable of mentoring others
- Expertise in areas of risk adherence
- Demonstrates ability to actively engage management and others with innovative ideas to enhance team’s overall performance
- Certified Cash Manager (CCM)/Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) preferred
- Influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, while maintaining good personal relationships
- Demonstrated analytical abilities and negotiation skills
- Keeps promises and honors commitments.
- Accepts responsibility for mistakes and failures and learns from them.
- Honors commitments and demonstrates open, honest communication.
- Openly expresses views and delivers candid and constructive feedback with a positive mindset to teammates and manager.
- Welcomes constructive feedback and strives to improve personal effectiveness based upon feedback.
- Steps up to conflict and views it as an opportunity; finds common ground and fosters cooperation with minimum noise.
Drive for Results
- Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is consistently a solid performer, is very bottom line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Demonstrates personal accountability for achieving results within established timelines and budget parameters.
- Pursues work with energy, drive and focus.
- Understands the value of excellent client service and demonstrates commitment to client satisfaction for internal and external clients while balancing organizational profitability.
- Actively listens to internal/external client feedback and delivers appropriate solutions.
- Applies judgment within established guidelines to resolve client issues and needs and escalates issues to manager when appropriate.
- Identifies and involves the right stakeholders to make decisions and maximize results.
- Readily shares information, knowledge, best practices, and ideas with teammates.
- Leverages opportunities and capabilities across the team to accomplish goals.
- Attentive and active listener; has the patience to hear people out; can accurately restate the opinion of others even when he/she disagrees.
- Effectively navigates and embraces change; exhibits an openness of new ways of doing things and an adaptable, continuous improvement mindset.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.