To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lebanon, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Lebanon, NH
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The IT Specialist needed for an immediate permanent role with our client in New Hampshire. This IT Specialist will provide support to the Head of Systems Engineering and the organization's users as well as participate in system design, implementation, and maintenance. The successful candidate will be efficient, analytical, eager to learn and keep up with technology, and possess strong judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
- Serve as contact person for a wide range of IT needs, providing user and system support at all levels.
- Be involved with computer systems including, but not limited to: answering user questions, equipment ordering and stocking, system updates, system configuration, desktop support and training, BCDR testing, equipment and supply purchasing, data security operations, and cloud operations.
- Collaborate with the Head of Systems Engineering and external vendors to ensure best of breed technologies and practices are applied.
- BS or Associate's degree in Information Systems/Technology, Computer Engineering or related field.
- At least 2 years of desktop support and systems administration experience with direct customer interaction
- Sound knowledge of networking, storage, Windows, GNU/Linux, firewalls, and security practices
- Strong documentation skills
- Have a working knowledge of scripting languages and shells such as Powershell, Python, and Bash
- Highly resourceful and solution-oriented
- Willingness to challenge current processes/systems and offer alternatives to improve efficiency, security or user experience
- Ability to learn and shift in a dynamic environment
- Experience in troubleshooting and responding to IT related issues
- Exceptional customer-service skills and a welcoming and helpful attitude
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.