Front End DeveloperCompensation:
$60000.00 to $70000.00 yearly
Robert Half Technology is seeking a Front End Developer for a Grand Rapids, MI client. This Front End Developer will join a successful team. Besides great salary and benefits, our client offers a casual work environment, flexible work/life balance, and a creative work space. To apply to this exciting and challenging Front End Developer opportunity, simply send your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Front End Developer
The primary responsibilities of the Front End Developer are:
- Write enterprise-class reusable, testable, and efficient codes
- Gather business requirements and develops action plan
- Provide production support that includes evaluate efforts, investigate cause and come up with solutions to address defects
- Develop and tests across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets
- 4+ years or more of front-end development experience - Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline - Proficient in front-end web development - Understanding of server-side principles and the relation to front-end development and delivery - Extensive knowledge of performance testing and front-end optimization principles and techniques - Understands Agile methodology and instill best practices into the process
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Front End Developer
for more information.
Front End (Software Engineering)
Front End (Automobile)