Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire.
Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative cost management solutions.
We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
You can shine with us in a Customer Service Representative position by assisting callers in an engaging and professional manner. You can earn an hourly rate of up to $18.50 per hour and also have the opportunity to receive additional bonuses based on your performance!
We will provide you with an excellent paid classroom training program as well as continuous on the job coaching and mentoring. We also have advancement and growth opportunities available to employees.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position and new employees:
- will attend a paid training session
- the training will be held Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Central time (9:00 am - 5:30 pm Eastern time).
- will be assigned an 8 hour shift after completing the training
- the shift hours will be Monday - Friday anywhere from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm Central time (8:00 am - 8:00 pm Eastern time).
- Twice per year, employees are able to pick from available shifts. These shifts are then fixed for a six month time period.
As a Service Advisor in our call center, you will provide quality customer service by effectively responding to a variety of inquiries from customers while documenting all cases according to established policies and procedures.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Resolve and input provider/client requests into tracking system according to established guidelines. Assign cases accordingly.
- Provide customer satisfaction to both internal and external customers.
- Meet or exceed established standards on a consistent basis for quality, customer service, productivity and service level per department guidelines.
- Promote and maintain a flexible, cooperative, team oriented and customer focused attitude within and between departments, customers and vendors.
- Handle routine customer inquiries and assess call escalation; work with Sr. Service Advisor and Team leader on resolution. Redirect calls as needed.
- Provide direction to providers, clients and members regarding Network Operations processes as needed.
- Identify trends or process improvements to gain call center efficiencies and quality assurance concerns.
- Collaborate, coordinate and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
- Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data, this role is considered to be a high risk role.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Find more information on what it's like to be a MultiPlan employee, please go to our Careers page on [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Call Center Customer Service Representative.
- Process Improvements (Business)
- Service Orientation
- Team Working
- Customer Service
- Call Centers