The Marketing Manager will leverage strong integrated marketing skills to strategically plan, manage and execute national marcomm initiatives and projects that support the company's objectives and drives results. The Marketing Manager will drive collaboration with cross-functional and multi-department teams to ensure holistic plans and solutions are developed & executed. The Marketing Manager will be the subject-matter expert for Email Marketing at Beazer (incl. sub brand Gatherings) and also continue to strategically lead email-related programs/technology-Eloqua, Return Path, BeazerMail, etc..
- Maintains, monitors, optimizes and drives best practices of key Marketing Programs, to include (but not limited to):
- Corporate (Email) Nurturing program
- Email Acquisition (match-back) program
- Tools- Eloqua, ReturnPath, BeazerMail, etc..
- Provides all support and project management related to tools, including testing during all deployments as needed & (all deployments executed after business hours)
- Effectively leads cross-functional teams (including IT, development partners, corporate marketing, customer care, sales, field marketing) in the development and deployment of marketing initiatives
- Successful strategic planning, execution and analysis of integrated national marketing initiatives as they arise
- Partners with Marketing Managers to enforce brand standards, ensuring consistent brand alignment across all marketing channels/programs/tactics that he/she owns
- Conducts & maintain comprehensive performance analysis of all initiatives to assess campaign/initiative success (developing optimization strategies if needed)
- Researches, investigates and remains current on division requirements, competitive (email) positioning/strategies and marcomm trends
- Continuously stays abreast of advancements of current (& competitive) marketing tools/programs to provide ongoing support, training, best-practices and recommendations to improve field execution related to marketing programs
- Owns partner marketing for Beazer and collaborates with national (and local, if needed) partners to develop co-marketing strategies & tactics
- Identifies and establishes partnerships with key vendors
- Strategically manages ad-hoc marketing projects as they arise
- Minimum Bachelors of Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing, Computer Information Systems or a related field
Provide Expert Consumer Insight
Drive Development Strategy
Execute Marketing Plan
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-2472
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
At Beazer, we build homes. We also build careers. Driven by a purpose to create durable and growing value, the team behind each home across the country is diverse, ambitious, and dedicated. Together, we shape an environment that encourages learning and community engagement, provides opportunities for advancement, and aligns compensation with performance.
View the full profile
We look for those who believe in the power of choice, teamwork, improvement, openness, and urgency; who approach their work with an attitude of focus, grit, and accountability; and who will be guided by the principles of safety, integrity, respect, and fun.