To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aurora, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director, Sales Finance
OSI Group • Aurora, IL
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsible for developing and managing pricing processes and strategy in order to achieve established profitability objectives. Provide analyses to determine optimal price levels in accordance with volume and profitability objectives. Assess market conditions and the competitive environment. Work with a variety of functions (i.e., Sales, Commercialization, Product Development) to optimize the effects of the price strategy and support business objectives.
MAJOR POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish, implement, and manage processes that ensure the effective hand off of pre-commercialization costing, management of ongoing contract pricing analysis, coordination of formulation changes and affected pricing, and tracking of contract terms and conditions.
- Develop actionable reporting capabilities based on an understanding of the needs of the Sales team, organization objectives, sales strategy, and system capabilities.
- Monitor and analyze post-commercialization pricing activity against contract terms to ensure pricing accuracy and compliance; work with Sales team and customer to adjust pricing as required or permitted under contract.
- Analyze ongoing operational financials to determine profitability by product line and/or customer and provide input on deviations from plan or projected results. Identify opportunities for pricing adjustment based on analysis results.
- Participate in sales contract development by recommending terms and conditions that ensure continued profitability throughout the life of the contract related to potential changes to underlying manufacturing cost assumptions. Make recommendations to changes and terms on existing contract for use at renewal or renegotiation.
- Analyze and understand the competitive market for use in establishing pricing recommendations that best position the organization to maximize profitability while achieving volume targets.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the financial stability of the company’s major customers and the overall financial climate of the company’s market. Develop and implement financial statistical measures to evaluate the existing and future financial situation and make timely recommendations to Sales and Finance teams concerning major changes in the industry.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field of study
- Ten (10) or more years working with sales pricing in the manufacturing industry
- Ability to present ideas and solutions to internal and external senior level management and influence decision making
- Expert level Excel skills
- Familiar with SAP or similar systems and their capabilities as applied to financial reporting, pricing, and costing