To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH 45201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Solutions • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 24 days ago
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Account Supervisor who will lead all customer-specific activities for one of our key retail partners, serving as the face of the agency during conceptions, creative communications design development, sell-in, execution and analysis.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Develop and own key influencer relationships that build a trust-based partnership with client teams, agency partners, and third-party vendors.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of consumer/shopper marketing landscapes and the client’s own industry to develop new business opportunities and potential revenue streams within existing client.
- Supervise and/or directly manage program execution, budgets, tracking, and post-promotional reporting in accordance with company systems and processes.
- Partner with Planning team members to develop category, channel, customer and competitive brand marketplace insights, identify most value consumer targets, communication strategy, innovation opportunities, promotion program objectives, strategies and tactical recommendations for programs, leveraging key consumer/shopper insights that drive purchase behavior change.
- Demonstrate leadership to internal Agency concept, creative design, and production team members in order to ensure all deliverables are on strategy and meet client expectations.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in the area of Marketing/Brand Management required; MBA Degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in the role of leader/manager in an agency, brand management, and/or media production, preferably in the grocery channel
- 6+ years of experience in a consumer product, brand manager, media, or agency experience preferred
- Superior task management, interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- Persuasive presentation and strategic selling skills
Our focus is on influencing buyer behavior and driving sales through shopper marketing, experiential marketing, in-store event services and more. We form close relationships with the leading brands and retailers that matter most.