To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Manager - Facilities
JLL • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 12 days ago
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains financial and work management systems with a high degree of data integrity to ensure sound management decisions can be made through standardized reliable reporting.
- Oversee administrative functions of a base/installation management contract, including contract management, finance, purchasing and human resources
- Manages contract modifications and adjustments (SCA/ CBA adjustments, IDIQ, scope changes)
- Manages the financial reporting process, coordinating budget development, month end close, financial analysis and benchmarking, and communication of processes to client and management team
- Recommends and implements policies and procedures to standardize accounting practices and internal controls.
- Serves as a financial liaison between our management organization and the client. Serves as the key point of contact for client’s team related to all financial matters.
- Develops and/or refines financial and information system strategies and objectives.
- Directs the preparation and interpretation of the portfolio’s financials and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure timely and accurate operations reports are distributed to the client and our management team.
- Oversee the annual budgeting and periodic forecast process.
- Maintain working knowledge of and ensure compliance with the primary contract and all associated FAR requirements.
- Identify and implement process re-engineering and cost savings opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related field and a minimum of 10 years of related work experience in Government contracts or facilities / property management
- 5 years of direct management/supervisory experience
- Fully fluent in government contracting with demonstrated experience in supporting government contracts
- Strong financial and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to understand and analyze the business while maintaining a focus on the detailed financial activity
- Advanced computer skills including proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills and collaborative management style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to process work quickly, accurately and with changing priorities
- Demonstrates consistency in values, principles and work ethic
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.