POSITION DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS
The Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist (PSS) engages health care professionals (HCPs) in face-to-face discussions to promote assigned Client products, maximize the products' selling potential and meet program and Client objectives. The PSS achieves this by developing and maintaining relationships with HCPs and educating them about product features, benefits, safety profile and approved indications to ensure appropriate patient use. The PSS utilizes approved tools and resources for product promotion and maintains a competent level of product, territory and customer activity knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1+ years of successful sales experience preferred.
Entry level or new to industry candidates considered.
Strong consideration to candidates with 18+ months of experience in the Customer Service Associate (CSA) role within a current or past Touchpoint program, in good standing and with demonstrated proficiency to fulfill CSA responsibilities and a track record of success.
- Create and implement strategically sound business plans and tactical strategies within the assigned geographic territory to achieve individual, territory and company goals for sales, market share, call metrics, appropriate sample distribution, etc.
- Manage daily sales call activity according to defined expectations, with the purpose of influencing customers and increasing product sales:
- On behalf of the Client, promote Client's products via live interactions with assigned HCP targets, engaging them in in-depth program.
- Profile and manage a list of HCP targets and provide value-added benefits to grow product volume.
- Maintain call productivity and metrics that are required by program.
- Manage promotional budget.
- Listen and respond appropriately to customer needs and questions.
- Effectively and persuasively communicate with customers using effective selling, listening and negotiation skills, proper terminology and approved messaging.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of Client products and program.
- Verify and complete required data entry in PHS Health Solutions CRM systems, such as details of the target's responses and any follow-through actions.
- Regularly and timely communicate with the District Manager, as well as members of various PHS Home Office support teams, as required.
- Create and maintain a positive impression with Client and Client's customers.
- Prepare reports for management as needed.
- Fully comply with all laws, regulations and PHS Policies, Code of Conduct, all privacy and data guidelines, relevant state and federal laws and regulations, and terms and conditions prescribed in the Sample Administration Agreements and PDMA Guidelines.
- Participate in teleconference and live National, regional and district meetings and training sessions and represent Client at National and/or local conventions when requested.
- Maintain all company-provided equipment in good operating condition.
- Perform special projects and assignments as directed by the District Manager.
A true partner to global healthcare companies, Amplity Health builds transformational solutions by challenging boundaries and the status quo. Amplity Health has the expertise, infrastructure, and insights to help clients overcome any healthcare commercialization hurdle. With wide-ranging capabilities such as patient identification solutions, multichannel messaging, inside sales and service resourcing, field sales, campaign planning and execution, and more, we have what it takes to maximize commercialization efforts and set strategies up for success.
When you join Amplity Health, you have the opportunity to work with and learn from leaders in the health care industry. Our commitment to a team-oriented culture and value-based leadership model provides an environment where our employees can work to their full potential. All opportunities with offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive medical benefits package, 401-k benefits, and the opportunity to grow with us.
A goal of ours is to continuously drive innovation through our people by creating an open, respectful, inclusive and trustworthy work environment. We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Employment decisions are evaluated based on an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other qualifications. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled