To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chattanooga, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Machine operator (brake)
Advantage Resourcing • Chattanooga, TN
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Machine operator (brake) - Chattanooga, TN
Advantage Resourcing is hiring for Machine Operators for a well-established manufacturing facility in Chattanooga, TN with a starting pay of $10.00/hr. Talk to us to get more details! This position offers an opportunity for you to get hired in 90 days!
Pay rate: $10.00
Shift: 1st 5am-3:30pm Mon-Thurs.
So Why Pick Advantage? We offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Benefits
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonuses
- Support from your Advantage Team to help you find the job that fits YOU!
What’s Next? How can you come work for Advantage?
- Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.apply.advantageresourcing.com
- Call us at (423) 296-1225 or text us (423) 296-1916
- Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Check us out on Facebook: www.facebook.com/advantagechattanooga
Responsibilities of the Machine Operator include:
- Operate brake press machines that bend sheet and plate material in a press between a matching punch and die that are formed to a specification depending on the product design
- Will work at a fast but safe pace
- Cross train in other areas as needed
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
Qualifications of the Machine Operator include:
- Must have at least 1 year of previous Machine Operator experience
- Must have stable, verifiable work history
- Must be production oriented
- Must be able to stand for at least 10 hours a day and lift up to 40lbs.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have great attendance and be reliable!!
- Must submit to drug screening and criminal background check
Apply today and put Advantage Resourcing on your side!
Advantage Resourcing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Manufacturing, Chattanooga, TN, Metal working, Machine Operator
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Temp Position