To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Cross Country Healthcare
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor and Delivery
Cross Country Healthcare • Oklahoma City, OK
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor and Delivery - Oklahoma City, OK
Under general supervision, provides nursing care in a hospital to a variety of patients with health problems ranging from simple to complex. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assumes responsibility for an assigned group of patients.
- Documents patient responses to nursing interventions and prescribed medical treatments; notes all changes in physician order on assigned patients.
- Assists physician in the examination of patients and in performing minor diagnostic procedures and treatment.
- Obtains and monitors physiological data of patients, observes the physiological manifestations of patients and intervenes when necessary.
- Administers medication as prescribed. Initiates, regulates and monitors intravenous infusions and blood products.
- Delivers patient care competently.
- Interacts with family and patient in sharing care plan while in the hospital and at time of discharge.
- Informs patient and family of hospital procedures.
- Makes referral regarding patient care needs to appropriate personnel.
- Delegates tasks to support staff.
- Graduation from an approved school of nursing.
- Valid Oklahoma license in good standing or the ability to obtain.
- Must have Labor and Delivery experience.
- BLS certification required upon hire.
Please Click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration
Or for more information please contact Darcy Peel at 330-318-3122