To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Boston, MA 02110
- Tom Smith
- Phone: 6178242665
- Phone:: 001 617 428 3793
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Manager - Retail Mortgages - Boston
Michael Page • Boston, MA
Posted 2 months ago
Regional savings bank seeks Retail Mortgage Sales Manager to be based in Downtown Boston, MA.
My client has strong capital adequacy ratios, a enviable branch footprint, strong leadership and an impressive track record. In line with their business strategy moving forwards, they are in search of a high caliber Retail Mortgage Sales Manager to join their team.
Reporting directly into the Vice President, the Retail Mortgage Sales Manager will be responsible for sales, to produce Loan Application in compliance with the company's policies and procedures. Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Responsible for meeting production level as directed by Management. Assist with and involved with the Resolution Program/Department.
- Solicits (within an assigned territory) mortgages and loans to be made by the Bank or to be sold in the secondary market. Interprets Bank lending policies and programs. Counsels and assists loan applicants and broker personnel in completing all required documentation related to proposed loans.
- Develops and maintains relationship within the Real Estate community. Conducts seminars for broker sales personnel, tenants, committees, etc.
- Obtains all pertinent data on the proposed loan and related property, and in some instances makes an inspection of the physical characteristics of the property (not consulting an appraisal).
- Supports the relationship and acts as liaison between realtor, borrower and the Bank, from application through closing.
- Maintains adequate records of loan solicitations made.
- Attends Real Estate Board and community functions to promote the Bank's image and reputation.
Apply today for consideration within 48 hours.
In return for a competitive remuneration package, you will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree (preferable)
- 3+ years of experience in mortgage sales
- Base salary between $ 65,000 and $ 75,000
- Additional performance related bonus scheme - $ 15,000 to $ 30,000 bonus
- 4% 401k company match
- Pension plan 6.75%
- Role predominantly based from home/ outside of the office
- Downtown/ Financial District office location (but usually based out of the office)
- Competitive benefits package (health, dental, vision etc).
- Collaborative and supporting team environment.
- Travel: Minimal overnight travel (up to 10%) by land and/or air.