To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA 30303
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Office Administrator III
IGT • Atlanta, GA
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
Overall Purpose and Objective:
Provides administrative and clerical support to relieve department managers or staff of administrative details.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Account Manager with the accounting, invoicing and billing functions of the department, customer and small business vendors.
- Assist with coordination of month-end financial reports and customer event planning.
- Assist the management team in supporting their employees (with time sheets, expense reports, general HR questions).
- Coordinate with HR to process employee related activities such as recruiting, onboarding, new hire orientation as well as employee engagement events.
- Coordinate messages, appointments, information to callers, file maintenance, department office supplies and mail.
- Research, compile and edit documents and presentations.
- Operate automated office equipment.
- Oversee employee company and lottery background process for the site.
- May be requested to attend lottery meetings and document meeting notes.
- Other general administrative tasks as assigned.
- High School degree or equivalent; associates degree preferred.
- 2-4 years’ experience preferred in office management
- Customer relationship and customer service skills
- Strong communication and verbal skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Strong adaptability to change
- Ability to be autonomous, resourceful
- Experience with project management a plus
- Must be able to pass criminal, education and employment background check
- Located in Atlanta, Georgia
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.