This Dedicated truck driver position features weekly time at home, up to $0.46 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile and a predictable work schedule. Dedicated truck drivers will haul freight for an American chain of discount retail stores. Dedicated drivers will average 1,800 – 2,300 miles per week with a primary travel area of AL, AR, KS, LA, MO, MS, OK, TN and TX. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL Holders
Dedicated Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $62,100 per year*
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Mileage, stop-off and unloading pay
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits
Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Lancaster, TX
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Driving at Schneider
- Consistency hauling for one customer – consistent miles, freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Class A CDL - Dedicated Truck Driver - New Business
You can be an unappreciated steering wheel holder just about anywhere. Or you can drive with a carrier that cares about your safety, respects your time and wants you to be happy. Schneider has put drivers first for more than 80 years. Find your happiness with us this year.
“This is what makes me happy. I get to see the country, I never have to wear formal dress clothes to work again and my job is constantly teaching me new things and introducing me to new people.” Abby, Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies in Texas. Call [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Class A CDL - Dedicated Truck Driver - New Business for more information about becoming a Dedicated truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Class A CDL - Dedicated Truck Driver - New Business.Job
Full-timeSign On Bonus
Drive Commercial Vehicle