Business Systems AnalystCompensation:
$100000.00 to $115000.00 yearly
Essential Duties and Responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned.
• Collaborate and partner with all functional area managers, team members, and stakeholders to elicit and document key business issues affecting productivity, quality, retention, and delivery.
• Conduct Kaizen events that are productive and fruitful and produce all of the necessary artifacts that are conducive to process reengineering (as-is process map, should-be process maps, brainstorming events, affinity diagrams, fishbone analysis, problem statement creation, Pareto, analysis, run charts, histograms, etc.).
• Recommend and implement Business Process Reengineering projects resulting in demonstrable/quantifiable improvements across multiple-functional areas.
• Conduct root cause analysis and other analytical methods to identify areas for improvement and design performance improvement plans.
• Develop metrics for each of the respective business units that are effective, measurable, and attainable.
• Conduct Business Process Reengineering training seminars to corporate/functional audiences of varying levels.
• Supervise and mentor a team consisting of Business Process Analysts and Business Process Specialists.
All other duties assigned by Nitto’s management.
• Prior supervisory experience managing a team of business process analysts and or junior-level business process specialists.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• A proven rack-record of process reengineering engagements that resulted in significant cost-savings and documented reengineered processes.
• Collaboration and relationship building skills necessary to partner with all functional area managers, team members, and stakeholders in order to elicit and document key business issues affecting productivity, quality, retention, and delivery.
• Ability to produce all Business Process Reengineering artifacts including process maps, defined problem statements, Pareto Analysis, Affinity Analysis, Root-Cause Analysis, scope documents, project plans etc., using MS Office products including Visio and MS Project.
• Capability to conduct training seminars to a wide-corporate/functional audience on Business Process Reengineering philosophy, methodology, tools and techniques.
• Supervisory skills necessary to provide direction and guidance on a daily basis to a team of junior analysts and junior specialists.
BPR - Business Process Re-engineering, Business Process Functions, Automation, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Analytics, UML - Unified Modeling Language, BPD - Business Process Design, Blackbelt, Project Management, Project Management Certification
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Business Process Reengineering
Business Process Mapping