Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo
Park Hotels & Resorts invests not only in properties, but also in people. We attract visionary and collaborative team members who love being value creators. Full of pride and possibility, our team is experienced, supportive, and best in class. Take your career further by joining a place that’s powered by people. Enjoy a level of loyalty and comfort that inspires career fearlessness and fosters creative freedom. At Park, you’ll find career opportunities as impressive as the world-class properties in which we invest. We look forward to receiving your application today.
- Post and balance all hotel work for each day
- Prepare restaurant audits to breakdown and balance restaurant figures
- Handle all computer end of day issues and problems that might occur throughout the shift
- Reconcile credit card system to daily transaction list from rooms
- Serve as Manager on Duty overnight
- Handle all guest requests timely and appropriately
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.