Choose Greatness!! We are looking for an individual with strong leadership skills, a fantastic personality and whose high energy and sense of urgency is contagious. This individual will need to balance both analytical and a delegation skillset needed for high volume Restaurant/ Bar management. This role will be responsible for managing the day to day operations and PL responsibility related to a unique restaurant/ bar concept including: food production, bar management, training, customer service, sales, food costs, labor management and product inventory. The General Manager will provide outstanding leadership to junior managers and store level personnel while complying with all company standards, ensure all assistance is provided quickly and proficiently to maintain company culture. The General Manager will drive the team to be guest focused by focusing on the following behaviors: Be Fun. Be Clean. Be Right. Be Fast.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consistently Great Operations
- Keep Restaurant running to enmarket and relevant Franchise Brand Standards.
- Drive Bar and Kitchen to maximum profitability.
- Consistently high marks on Eval scores.
- Train team to achieve greatness.
- Exceed budgeted financial expectations.
- Other activities as assigned.
- Ensure all food is stored, held, prepared and served in a controlled, food safe manner.
- Ensure all staff maintains proper hygiene and sanitation standards.
- Keep all locations in sound operating order.
- HACCP standards.
- Ensure all County/City/State Health regulations are met and followed (including Dept. of Agriculture, FDA and FSMA).
- Maintain proper inventory.
- Problem solve inventory problems and manage orders.
- Manage shrink in bar and kitchen and quickly react to discrepancies.
- Achieve Food Cost targets in location.
- Maintain store cleanliness
- Ensure dining room; BOH; Kitchen and FOH is clean and safe.
- Ensure all guest point of view areas are clean and safe.
- Keep bathroom area clean.
- Educate and train employees on store cleanliness standards and ensure they are met on an ongoing basis.
- BOH and (POS) Responsibilities
- Understand daily Point of Sale reporting responsibilities.
- Understand Back office system and pull necessary reports.
- Manage labor spends to hit set targets.
- Ability to analyze the data and adjust decisions to hit goals.
- Maintain proper staffing levels.
§ Conduct interviews and Hire.
§ Train and develop team to grow the concept.
§ Conduct performance evaluations.
§ Separate staff if needed.
- Create and maintain a stable work environment and consistency in service offerings.
- Drive Store sales goals.
- Follow up with team to ensure goals are being achieved.
- Develop Team.
- Communicate with supervisors regarding issues/gaps in procedures/ and customer service initiatives.
- Identify, coordinate and implement necessary tools for providing outstanding customer service through internal and external channels to effectively conduct business.
- Maintain a friendly and fun environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time without breaks.
- Ability to walk, stand, move, traverse in quick bursts.
- Use of hands and fingers to handle small tools, equipment, and money.
- Ability to stoop, bend, stretch, reach, reach above arms, stack, lift and carry objects and inventory weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Use of finger dexterity to use POS and KPS systems, as well as completing administrative work including writing, typing and filing.
- Ability to read, hear, understand, and respond to requests and to communicate information clearly using the English language.
- Exposure to cleaning chemicals and solvents.
Reports To: QSR District Manager or Concept Brand Lead.
Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the U.S.
Enmarket is an EEO/AA employer and committed to creating an environment that values and supports diversity and inclusiveness across our organizations.
Customer Relationship Management
Provide Actionable Feedback