Oracle HCM analyst will act as a subject matter expert in Oracle HCM application management in the areas of configuration, table maintenance and general support for the core HR modules including ESS and MSS. The analyst will have the ability to analyze and resolve issues in coordination with our vendor and AMS provider. The analyst will partner closely with the HRIS and HR Operations teams and various subject matter experts covering Tenet entities to ensure the configuration of the Oracle product meets the business requirements and functional needs. Analyst will have a working knowledge of core HR processes and how those processes tie into the system configuration.
- Collaborate with clients to understand business needs and proactively work to address disconnects and opportunities ensuring operational and functional effectiveness with the Oracle HCM Cloud solution across all stakeholders including IT, HR, Payroll, and end users.
- Act as a subject matter expert in Oracle HCM application management in the areas of configuration, table maintenance and general support for the core HR modules including ESS and MSS.
- Partner with the release management team to ensure that all releases are tested and implemented effectively mitigating any system down time and impact to integrations. In addition, work with HR to prioritize and determine new functionality and enhancements, aligning with our overall HR strategy.
- Identify system design needs and configure system enhancements and changes to modules; collaborate with internal clients for current and future module configuration, updates and/or new functionality.
- Coordinate with Payroll, IT and Vendors to troubleshoot interface and connectivity issues with upstream/downstream systems.
Ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of Oracle HCM experience.
- BA degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of Oracle HCM experience in application management
- Ability to understand E2E impacts across our HR ecosystem
- Experience with business analysis and requirements gathering
- Ability to appropriately plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills
Tenet Healthcare complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Open to a hybrid work schedule depending on Oracle experience.
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Business Analysis
- Business Requirements
- Human Resources Information System (Hris)
- Information Technology