If interested please send a copy of your resume to Sam Serbay [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply) at [ Email removed ] - ||
Medical Coding Manager
Rate: $80,000 to $85,000
Medical Coding Manager Job Description:
Location: Springfield, IL 62794
The Coding Manager shall:
- Confer with and assist Customer’s administrative personnel in co-managing the functions of the Department;
- Carry out Coding Manager responsibilities in accordance with Customer’s policies and procedures;
- Perform the following duties as reasonably requested:
- time management and scheduling of Department staff
- Performance tracking - productivity and quality;
- coding status – coordination of internal and contract coding resources and daily status; (iv) performance tracking - productivity and quality;
- evaluate work flow;
- code and/or audit as needed; and
- conduct internal education and/or training as needed;
- Attend and actively participate in the Department’s management and/or supervisory meetings, committees and task forces, as applicable.
- The Coding Manager is to direct and coordinate the operations of Customer’s Coding Department and carry out the Coding Manager obligations.
- The Coding Manager shall be experienced and credentialed by the American Health Information Management Association (“AHIMA”) or the American Academy of Professional Coders (“AAPC”).
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [ Phone number blocked ] - ||