Iron Bow is currently looking for an Alliance Manager to work out of the Largo, MD or Herndon, VA office.
This individual will be responsible for supporting the HPE and HPI relationships, as well as several other partners, as a member of a larger team. The objective of the position is to build and support those partners' sales within Iron Bow Technologies.
The Individual will be responsible for all aspects of the assigned partner relationship to include relationship building between the manufacturer and Iron Bow, engagement between Iron Bow and the manufacturers at all levels, working directly with Iron Bow’s Practice leaders, sales management and sales reps to execute against campaigns and programs, assistance in training of sales personnel, and management of manufacturer programs including certifications.
The individual will be responsible for working across internal departments to assist with sales and marketing plans, driving incremental business, and problem resolution. Federal channel experience desired – willing to train individuals with strong skills and work ethic, and working knowledge of Federal government business and/or channels.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must possess an outgoing, aggressive, positive personality
- Must demonstrate excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to assimilate written technical literature
- Must be skilled in the use of Microsoft Office
- Must be a detailed oriented individual who works well as part of a team
- Regular and reliable attendance required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree with two to three years of related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Iron Bow Technologies is a leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients. Our depth of technical expertise, global reach and strategic partnerships with industry leaders as well as disruptive technology partners uniquely positions Iron Bow to target the right solution to ensure your successful business outcome. We partner with our clients from planning and implementation through ongoing maintenance and management to deliver solutions that are strong, flexible and on target.
Iron Bow Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Complex Problem Solving