To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salt Lake City, UT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sinclair Broadcast Group • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KUTV has an opening for an Accounting Assistant for our business office. The ideal candidate must possess excellent communication skills and interact well with others. In addition, the candidate in this role must have a positive attitude.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Maintaining files
- Maintaining sufficient supplies, inventory, ordering and organizing
- Assist with accounting clerical duties and other tasks as assigned
- Must be detail-oriented and exceptionally well organized
- Great people skills and a positive, can-do attitude are essential
- Must take initiative and be a problem-solver
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must possess 2 or more years of accounts payable/accounting experience
- Broadcast experience is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!