Are you looking to work at a well-respected organization as an Accounting Clerk? Accountemps is in need of an Accounting Clerk for a company in the Transport industry who is experienced in supporting a department. As the Accounting Clerk responsibilities will consist of matching invoices to purchase orders/ vouchers, data entry, and assisting with Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). We offer a dynamic, team-oriented workspace, great benefits, and future career advancement opportunity! This is a temporary to hire employment position in Federal Way, WA - if you would like to be considered for this opportunity please email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Accounting Clerk Description:
- Work with Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
- Prepare statements and reports that require utilization of a number of sources
- Report financial facts to journals
- Order documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of accounting codes and expenditure codes
- Overall accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Help Accounts Payable: A/P invoice matching & filing, vendor invoices and disbursement filing
- Square up discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
Accounting Clerk Requirements:
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical
- Deep understanding of general ledger
- Knowledge of Accounting Systems
- Account Records experience desired
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Familiar with Spreadsheet and ERP system
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans