To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL 33614
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Technology • Tampa, FL
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Web Designer in Tampa, Florida (FL).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Optimization of the websites to meet the latest SEO requirement
- Ensure all website are Section 508 compliant and meet all requirements of accessibility for people with disabilities
- Maintain website source code and versions using TFS
- Create mock-ups using tools like JustInMind or Balsamiq for the projects
- Work with graphics editing tools like Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
- Work with team members to deliver new website options, functionality, and applications
- Collaborate with developers, testers, and managers using SharePoint
- Design user-centric websites based off of User Experience studies
- Continually enhance your development skills and learn about architecting web solutions/technologies
- Utilize Google analytics to manage and report website traffic trends
- Keep up with the latest industry trends related to web technologies, and software development
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Graphic Design, or any other related technical field or equivalent experience
- Medicare and Medicaid insurance industry experience
- Knowledge of database design and integration in SQL Server and MySQL
- Knowledge of content marketing
- Attention to detail, tenacious drive for problem solving, and ability to resolve complex problems in a fast paced environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.