To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ramsey, NJ 07446
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • Ramsey, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Our client has an immediate opening for a Property Accountant at their headquarters.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $85,000-$95,000
Position Overview: The Property Accountant will be responsible for monthly and quarterly SEC reporting requirements.
Responsibilities of the Property Accountant:
- Responsible for conducting account research and analysis
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of accounting for assigned portfolio
- Review monthly, quarterly, and annual budget/actual variance reports
- The Property Accountant will assist in the month end closing
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly in accordance with company policy
- Assure individual financial statements required under the terms of our various loan agreements are prepared timely in accordance with GAAP and other loan reporting requirements
- Complete job functions as outlined within SOX documentation
Qualifications for the Property Accountant:
- 3-5 years of property accounting or commercial real estate experience
- Experience in public accounting
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision and 401k