You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Administrative Support Staff-PACT Program
Are you an exceptionally organized, self-motivated, and passionate about human services?
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as an Administrative Support Staff in the PACT (Program for Assertive Community Treatment) program at Behavioral Health Network!
In accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID vaccine policy - all staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated no later than day one of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be offered and must be approved prior to starting work.
The same guidelines noted above apply during flu season (defined as December 1st - through end of flu season as announced by the CDC) for BHN's Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy.
Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco Free workplace. All Staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors agree not to smell of or use Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or within sight of any BHN facility.
Your experience, knowledge, and skills will support the PACT program with the following:
- Providing administrative duties for the day-to-day program functioning, including funds disbursement and reconciliation, attending PACT meetings, and data entry.
- Greeting and directing visitors in-person and on telephone systems in a timely, welcoming, and professional manner.
- Contacting staff in a timely manner to let them know of individuals' arrival and assisting them to their destination in the building.
- Helping process staff paperwork and program-specific data entry/recordkeeping as required.
- Maintaining accurate client records & reporting, including demographic and insurance information, in the EHR, as needed.
- Reviewing all invoices & budgets for data entry before going to Fiscal.
- Organizing receipts and data reports for contingency funds.
- Obtaining prior authorizations with insurance companies.
- Overseeing the management of Rep Payee funds with other program staff.
- Completing direct data entry into the state's EIM/ESM application in a timely & accurate manner to reduce supplemental billings.
- Helping prepare productivity, utilization, and quarterly reports, as needed.
- Helping with month-end closing of in-house accounts, credit card, and contingency funds.
- Resolving any administrative matters related to billing activity with clinical staff in a timely manner.
Who are we?
The Program for Assertive Community Treatment (PACT) program is a highly integrated outreach and 24/7 residential program that helps individuals meet their goals and reduce hospitalizations. PACT provides clinical wraparound support in the community and in our group residential program to perpetuate recovery and wellness for the individuals served. The PACT team is forensic-focused and designed to reduce arrests and incarcerations.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person's life
- You will expand your experience in various areas of mental & behavioral health
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
What are we looking for in an Administrative Support Staff?
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent (required).
- Experience with processing financial reports & paperwork (required).
- Previous office experience (preferred).
- Ability to schedule, meet and maintain daily and monthly routines.
- Ability to work extensively with computers and software with a minimum of supervision.
- Familiarity with EIM application (preferred).
- Familiarity with Smartsheet and Excel (preferred).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish & English (preferred).
How do I apply to be an Administrative Support Staff?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at and click on "Browse All Jobs" to apply!
BHN maintains its commitment to social justice and diversity and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply.
- Clinical Works
- Data Entry
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: fzv5eo8
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.