Kelly Services is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic in the Centerville, IA area. APPLY TODAY! #quickapply1 #herojobs
Send resumes to Email blocked - click to apply
As the Maintenance Mechanic, you will:
• Works with plant preventive maintenance program to ensure effectiveness on minimizing unplanned downtime
• Initiates equipment modifications to increase machine productivity and reduce waste. Machinery includes, but is not limited to : Flexographic Printing Presses, Blown Film Extrusion Lines, EBCU's Slitters and Rewinders, Bag Making Machines HVAC and Production Support Equipment.
• Analyzes mechanical and operational problems on equipment and plans for and takes corrective action. Makes necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
• Supports and provides leadership in plant clean and check events as well as any facility maintenance issues to ensure rapid recovery to help maintain production schedules.
• Maintains standard operating conditions systems which ensure consistent manufacturing equipment operating conditions.
• Initiates and documents procedures to increase machine productivity and reduce waste and ensure safety utilizing the standard work program.
• Strong knowledge of mechanical maintenance, pneumatics, bearing, welding, tool & die, hydraulics, lubrication, plumbing, blue print reading, LOTO, Electrical systems understanding, unwind/rewind and alignment skills.
• Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proven track record of accomplishments.
• Should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, computer skills (SAP, SharePoint, etc.), ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and work in a team environment.
• Should also possess good interpersonal and organizational skills
• Industrial Maintenance Diploma or equivalent industrial maintenance experience troubleshooting manufacturing equipment in a mechanical support role.