Requisition ID: 56438
Sponsorship Available: No
Relocation Assistance Available: No
Goodyear. More Driven.
Primary Purpose of Position:
- Maintain the smooth and timely flow of plant production ensuring a quality product is delivered to the next operation and customer.
- Achieve the business goals of the operation including cost, quality safety, and delivery.
- Coach, develop, and support hourly associates. Hold associates accountable for attainment of objectives.
- Drive Business Center strategies to the floor level.
- Maintain the smooth and timely flow of plant production, ensuring a quality product is delivered to the next operation/customer.
- Develop, maintain and provide continuous improvement in his/her team.
- Lead adherence of all procedures, audits, practices, and standard work within the operation.
- Develop employees and foster a team culture.
- Promote safety in aspects of every task.
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience required; BS in any Engineering discipline preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in production manufacturing process and equipment.
- Prior work with training/organizational development or in another function desired.
- Knowledge of Production/Maintenance team structure, operations and requirements.
- Knowledge of basic HR/training functions.
- Familiarization with budget development/management.
- Demonstrated excellence in establishing/maintaining communications and interpersonal relationships.
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 64,000 people and manufactures its products in 47 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Area Manager.
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual's race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the online application, or any other part of the employment process, please contact the Goodyear Candidate Care Line at
Click here for more information about Equal Employment Opportunity laws, and here for additional supplementary information.
Nearest Major Market: Fayetteville
Manager, Engineer, Quality Assurance, QA, Management, Engineering, Technology, Quality