Financial Reporting ManagerCompensation:
$100000.00 to $110000.00 yearly
RH Finance & Accounting has partnered with a Healthcare Technology Company on a Financial Reporting Manager role:
Principle Duties And Responsibilities:
• Responsible for coordinating the external audit between the Company accounting team and external auditors.
• Responsible for the preparation and review of monthly internal financial statements in accordance with US GAAP
• Responsible for the preparation of the annual external audited financial statements in accordance with US GAAP
• Responsible for the preparation of the quarterly and annual reporting packages in accordance with IFRS
• Responsible for debt compliance including the preparation of the quarterly financial statements, compliance certificate, lender EBITDA calculation, ratio calculations, and borrowing notices
• Maintains day-to-day functions of Microsoft Dynamics NAVision (“NAV“) reporting structure, with an understanding and a focus on improving system functionality to meet accounting team needs
• Responsible for maintaining the US GAAP to IFRS conversion company in NAV
• Responsible for performing technical accounting research including coordination and consultation with external advisors as needed
• Assist with the preparation of the actuals input for cash forecasting
• Responsible for equity reporting and tracking including overseeing the equity tracking software system
• Manage the administration of the monthly close calendars
• Continuously reviews processes for ongoing improvement
• Special projects may be assigned as appropriate Required Skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge and experience with US GAAP
• Advanced Excel skills
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Strong work ethic with the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines in a demanding detail-oriented environment
• Self-motivated, time efficient and proactive with ability to work under minimum supervision.
• Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with department staff, supervisory personnel, associates, vendors and consultants
***Contact Scott Selover at Email blocked - click to apply
or Phone number blocked - click to apply
regarding your interest in this opportunity.***
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• CPA Certified
• 3+ years Public accounting experience
• 5 years of relevant experience
• Ability to work extended hours when needed
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
International Financial Reporting Standards