To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fountain Valley, CA 92708
- Cindy Nelson
- Phone: 949-851-0111
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Decton Staffing Services • Fountain Valley, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Under general supervision, the customer service representative’s responsibilities are to coordinate the warranty of company product for replacement. Provide assistance to customers inquiring on configuration, pricing and availability of product information on our website. The representative is responsible for researching and resolving complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Process and assist internal and external customers returning company product(s) for replacement. Determine and collect necessary information for customer service contact database to complete the return process
- Assist domestic and international customers via phone, email, chat and social media in upgrading/configuring
- Receive calls, emails, chats and social media requests from customers with questions or concerns with their orders or warranty replacements.
- Verify and maintain customer service documentation, files, and records using applications such as a customer service contact database, Word and Excel.
- Resolves external and internal customer service issues independently with general supervision.
- Use a combination of pre-established guidelines, creativity and independent judgment to make decisions and to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English fluently.
- Experience in the following programs: Excel and Word.
- Intermediate typing skills and computer skills are required.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are required.
- Knowledgeable in common practices, concepts, and procedures within the customer service field.
- Hands-on experience responding to customer inquiries via social media.
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware.
- Able to speak, read, and write Spanish fluently.
- Coordinate and resolve a variety of customer concerns.
- Cooperate with others in a team environment.
- Handle several tasks simultaneously without sacrificing quality.
- Make independent accurate and timely decisions.
Flexible work an 8 hour schedule between the hours of 6am to 6pm, Monday – Friday.