To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02129
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pre-Sales Research Analyst - Technology/ERP
RSM US LLP • Boston, MA
Posted 2 months ago
We are looking for a highly motivated Demand Generation professional to assist in driving revenue growth in our Microsoft Dynamics Practice. This individual must be self-motivated and have a strong desire to succeed.
The Pre-Sales Research Analyst (PSRA) will work closely with respective National and Regional Business Leaders. The PSRA will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities utilizing a variety of channels and methods, including making outbound calls / emails to potential prospects, creating and executing marketing nurture campaigns and events, fostering relationships with third party partners and advocating to internal firm channel to promote the firm's solutions. The goal of these multi-prong efforts is to generate leads and then nurture those leads to become qualified potential business opportunities for business developers and respective stakeholders.
This individual will work closely with practice leaders, business developers, lead marketers, presales engineers both regionally and nationally, participating in "monetizing" marketing programs. The successful candidate will be capable of making "cold calls" and have the ability to establish and cultivate business relationships within the industry they support. Additionally, strong written communication skills will be critical to the PSRA’s success
As a PSRA, you will have the opportunity to significantly impact practice business development efforts by successfully articulating our value proposition to their market/industry.
- Research and qualify new business leads with the assistance of marketing via online research and initiate contact with potential prospects
- Willing to invest in self to deeply understand key industry business drivers and the targeted industry players in their region
- Perform intelligence gathering on prospect companies within assigned industry(s) and region(s)
- Work with practice leaders and business developers to develop industry/regional business plans
- Understand Dynamics solution functional and technical value propositions as well as firm industry positioning. Further, help build the firm’s positioning within the industry/region
- Cold call, email and use other communication means to further build relationships with target executives
- Qualify and follow up with inbound inquiries produced from marketing and lead generation campaigns to ensure that valuable sales time is focused on high probability leads
- Work with local, regional and national marketing team(s) to prioritize efforts, refine selling strategies, share results and plan next steps
- Identify and build relationships with key Microsoft sales resources in their region
- Coordinate advocate and education in person and remote events with Microsoft
- Support all sales and marketing initiatives to grow sales of our services from net new prospects/clients
- Track all prospect/target efforts using our CRM solution system and work with the marketing team to assess the Return on Investment (ROI) of campaigns
- Work with Business Development leads to handoff qualified opportunities for new prospects and perform research on prospective client organizations for the Business Development leads
- Work with other RSM teams to penetrate target accounts and educate them on new D365 solutions
- Work closely with Regional BD to target accounts and maintain a quarterly quota
- Bachelor’s Degree required, degree in sales, marketing, business or related fields preferred
- 2-5 years of inside sales experience for consultative selling in a professional services environment (services sales vs. product sales)
- Experience with selling technology solutions (ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Infrastructure, Custom Development, etc.) strongly desired
- Experience in Life Sciences, Retail or Food and Beverage industry a plus
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, and technologically adept and able to master company CRM system
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess impeccable confidence conversing via phone and email
- Decision making, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated
- Intellectual curiosity
- Track record of over-achieving
- Past experience of working with Microsoft a plus
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.